“The technical, sales, support and leadership teams at ADS are outstanding. They offer cost-effective, scalable solutions for scientific compute and storage applications at all tiers of need. Support and sales have been integral to our ability to offer IT services to research labs across our enterprise with a small team of technical experts. We consider their team an extension of our technical and engineering staff. They are typically our first choice to work with when we fulfill customer infrastructure needs. It’s a pleasure to work with them.”
UC San Diego
Top 5 Reasons to Source GPFS from Applied Data Systems
- Enterprise Commercial Support and Turn on Services for ESS
- We are Experts in System Design and Architecture in Complex Environments
- We Offer a Choice of Platforms Based on Your Needs and Your Use Case; IBM ESS or Custom Built on NetApp E Series
- Systems From 10’s of Gigabytes to 100’s of Gigabytes Throughput Utilizing our NVMe Flash Building Block
- We Offer The Best GPU POD System: IBM AC922, HPE, or NVIDIA GPU Servers; EDR/HDR Infiniband Network; NVMe Storage; Software Fully Integrated and Tested Before White Glove Shipment and Install
Professional Consultation and Architecture Design
Our ex IBM GPFS R&D engineers have extensive knowledge of software defined storage, distributed file systems, Information Lifecycle Management, Big Data, DR/HA/data protection strategies and multi-site deployments including cloud integration.
We have architected multi-million dollar, enterprise level, distributed storage solutions for the National Labs and Fortune 100 companies in healthcare, finance, telecommunication, technology and energy. Our expertise is in clearly defining technical and business needs and then building innovative solutions that lead to client success.
IBM Spectrum Scale V5 with Expert Architectural Design and Support
Applied Data Systems ExtremeStor GPFS is based on the latest and most innovative IBM Spectrum Scale release v5, with expert architectural design and performance tuning by globally acknowledged IBM Spectrum Scale experts. Applied Data Systems delivers IBM Spectrum Scale on fully integrated, top quality, industry standard hardware for maximum performance, reliability and data protection. Expert support is provided by Applied Data Systems engineers, backed by IBM second level support.
Metadata Management for ExtremeStor GPFS
IBM Spectrum Discover is modern metadata management software that provides data insight for exabyte-scale unstructured storage. IBM Spectrum Discover indexes metadata for billions of files. This metadata enables data scientists, storage administrators, and data stewards to efficiently manage, classify and gain insights from massive amounts of unstructured data. The insights gained accelerate large-scale analytics, improve storage economics, and help with risk mitigation to create competitive advantage and speed critical research.
• Event notifications and policy-based workflows
• Fine-grained views of storage consumption
• Fast, efficient search through petabytes of data
• Quickly differentiate mission-critical business data
• Policy-based custom tagging
• Extensible via Software Developers Kit (SDK)