What is IBM Storage Scale Erasure Code Edition (ECE)?
IBM Storage Scale Erasure Code Edition (ECE) provides converged storage delivered across x86 servers. Applications and storage run on individual x86 servers arranged as high-speed clusters. Also used as composed storage with high-speed Spectrum Scale ECE storage in a storage cluster serving separate compute clusters.
- Scales capacity from multiple TBs to PBs and even multiple EBs while scaling bandwidth as the capacity increases.
- Reduces latency and increases throughput powered by a parallel file system.
- Delivers high IOPS and high bandwidth to support data-hungry GPUs with tens of GB/s of bandwidth per compute server, simultaneously across as many servers as needed.
- ExtremeStor ECE delivers extreme scalability, flash-accelerated performance, and automatic policy-based storage tiering from flash through disk to cloud or even tape—helping reduce storage costs up to 90 percent while providing better security and management efficiency in cloud, big data, and analytics environments.
- ExtremeStor ECE is the ultimate all NVME flash storage system for NVIDIA DGX H100 GPU servers as well as high-performance compute clusters.
ExtremeStor all NVMe with IBM Storage Scale ECE
Starter Package Includes
- Ten Agility Storage Servers Optimized for ECE
- 140TiB usable, all NVMe Storage
- Ultra-High Performance over 200GB/s
- Support for One Year Included
- ECE Implementation and Customization
- Tier to Agility Enterprise Object Storage via TCT
Professional Consultation and Architecture Design
Our IBM Spectrum Scale/GPFS R&D engineers have extensive knowledge of software defined storage, distributed file systems, Information Life-cycle Management, Big Data, DR/HA/data protection strategies and multi-site deployments including cloud integration.
We have architected multi-million dollar, enterprise level, distributed storage solutions for the National Labs and Fortune 100 companies in healthcare, finance, telecommunication, technology and energy. Our expertise is in clearly defining technical and business needs and then building innovative solutions that lead to client success.
IBM Spectrum Scale V5 with Expert Architectural Design and Support
Applied Data Systems ExtremeStor Ai is based on the latest and most innovative IBM Storage Scale release v5, with expert architectural design and performance tuning by globally acknowledged IBM Storage Scale experts. Applied Data Systems delivers IBM Storage Scale on fully integrated, top quality, industry standard hardware for maximum performance, reliability and data protection. Expert support is provided by Applied Data Systems engineers, backed by IBM second level support.
Metadata Management for ExtremeStor Ai
IBM Spectrum Discover is modern metadata management software that provides data insight for exabyte-scale unstructured storage. IBM Spectrum Discover indexes metadata for billions of files. This metadata enables data scientists, storage administrators, and data stewards to efficiently manage, classify and gain insights from massive amounts of unstructured data. The insights gained accelerate large-scale analytics, improve storage economics, and help with risk mitigation to create competitive advantage and speed critical research.
• Event notifications and policy-based workflows
• Fine-grained views of storage consumption
• Fast, efficient search through petabytes of data
• Quickly differentiate mission-critical business data
• Policy-based custom tagging
• Extensible via Software Developers Kit (SDK)